- Join us and the St. Tammany Collector’s Division at the St. Tammany Collector’s Convention, Saturday, April 28th 10am-5pm!!! Located in Clarion Inn & Suites Conference Center A local toy & comic convention benefiting James Storehouse Louisiana. $3 entry fee, 6 & under are free.
- Children in foster care thrive when we surround them with loving and supportive relationships. Join us to learn how your church can be a part of a growing movement to care for these vulnerable children and families in our community. Tuesday, March 20th • 11:00am – 1:00pm First Baptist Church […]
Florida Parishes and State of Louisiana Statement of Need for Youths Aging out of the Foster Care SystemFlorida Parishes and State of Louisiana Statement of Need for Youths Aging out of the Foster Care System According to the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), there are approximately 20 youth statewide that age-out each year with no permanent connection to an adult or a support […]
- Mentor Guidelines for Helping Our Youth Below is a list of services that mentors can provide to our youth to help them successfully transition into independence and adulthood Provide transportation to activities, church, school, etc. Show support through listening and understanding Encourage extracurricular activities Take them out places (shopping, out […]
- James Storehouse Louisiana In a Faith – Government Partnership with: Louisiana Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS), The OpenTable Movement and Community Churches James Storehouse Louisiana has been dedicated to the support of the child foster system for the past 8 years. Inspired by James 1:27, this non-profit organization […]
- Join us for inspiration, food, shopping and fun as we honor our Enterprising Women (and Man) of 2017, and announce the 2017 Enterprising Woman of the Year at our annual Hats Off luncheon Friday, April 13, beginning 11:30 a.m. at The Greystone. Hats encouraged! We encourage you to sponsor a […]
- Thanks to Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company, James Storehouse Louisiana has the opportunity to win for our local foster youth!!! Just click the link and VOTE! You can vote EVERY DAY until March 29th!!!! gulfbank.com/vote
- At James Storehouse Louisiana, we support children in foster care by providing the critical resources that help ensure safe placements for those coming into the system, and a successful transition for those who are aging out of the system. We motivate and mobilize community participation in support of our children […]
- How churches & community groups can help Create support groups for foster parents, including some specifically centered around the strengths and struggles. Create a response team to circle around the family when a child comes home. This includes support system such as meal train set up (mealtrain.com), assistance with transportation, […]
- How can your business help? Develop service projects that specifically serve families caring for children in foster care. Sponsor special events to raise funds for our foster families. Sponsor activities for foster children, such as dance, sports, and camp. Mentor, coach, tutor, and provide training for foster youth. Hire young […]
Become a monthly donor or make a one time donation of any amount by sending in a check to our address or by clicking one Donation buttons below.
All donations and volunteers will be used by James Storehouse to expedite the placement process of foster children, transition aged-out foster youth to the real world, and provide help and resources to the foster care community.
If you are a corporation that would like to give as a company. Please click here. The donation is through PayPal. So a credit card is required. However, you may send a check to James Storehouse as well.
Who are the 415,129 foster children?
39% 5 years old or under
23% 6 to 10 years old
22% 11 to 15 years old
16% 16 to 20 years old