- We were chosen this year to be TerraBellas nonprofit for the year. They choose to support us through 2019 in various different ways. Last month they hosted a book drive and was able to get us over 1300 books for our library. Come out and enjoy some great music and […]
- It’s a Carnival created just for the adoptive and foster families in the community. Come to James Storehouse Family Center on April 25 for some fun in the sun. Enjoy some great carnival games, food and lots of fun. Bring the family out for some great times, making memories. April […]
- April 12, 9am-3pm Trust- Based Relational Intervention- Introduction and Overview Baton Rouge, Covington, Alexandria, and Shreveport Regions: Parenting is challenging, particularly when you are parenting a child from a hard place. Children from hard places include children who experienced distress in the womb or during delivery, were hospitalized early in […]
- Mental Health First Aid is an 8-hour Training Course that teaches you how to help someone experiencing a mental health problem or crisis. People across the country are trained in Mental Health First Aid. They know how to identify warning signs and how to respond when someone needs help. Get […]
- We are so excited to be a part of this book signing for Suzanne Kasler’s latest work, Sophisticated Simplicity! Join Greige Home Interior for an evening of libations and hors d’oeuvres as we celebrate Suzanne’s latest book on December 6th from 4-6pm. Suzanne’s work has been featured in Architectural Digest, Elle […]
- While living in Los Angeles in 2012, Kim Bigler got an email from a church seeking help for a teen who left foster care and had no heat in her apartment. It struck a nerve. Bigler had just bought a space heater to keep her dog warm in her garage. […]
- Come out and join us at Hubie Gallagher Park this Saturday for the Covington Classic. Join us for either the 1 mile fun run or the 5k race. All proceeds benefit James Storehouse Louisiana. Registration begins at 7am on October 27, 2018. 5k race starts at 8am and the 1 […]
- Join us October 19, 2018 on the front steps of Saint Tammany Parish Justice Center at 1:30pm Announcement of OpenTable special grant from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation.
- Join us for a day of fun at the Abita Brewery in Abita Springs as GNO properties puts on there annual Unity in the Community. Stop by for some great music, carnival games, face painting, amazing bbq and more.
Become a monthly donor or make a one time donation of any amount by sending in a check to our address or by clicking one Donation buttons below.
All donations and volunteers will be used by James Storehouse to expedite the placement process of foster children, transition aged-out foster youth to the real world, and provide help and resources to the foster care community.
If you are a corporation that would like to give as a company. Please click here. The donation is through PayPal. So a credit card is required. However, you may send a check to James Storehouse as well.